Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

Obviously, this best seller fits into none of the categories in the What's in a Name 3 Challenge. But it's the book that needed to be finished before I could start on the challenge. So, I'll report that it's finished, and I loved it. I know it's one of those books that people either love or hate -- I come down on the love side. Liz is so AMERICAN, so difficult, so sincere in her yearning. She is high maintenance, but high performance as well. Her trip in Indonesia was reminscent of A Tale of Two Cities: Recalled to Life! I'm glad this book is launching me into the reading challenge, as it's about having an open mind. And that is the theme of the books I have chosen for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments. Thanks for taking the time to share! Col