If I had to describe my blog in one word, it would definitely be “miscellany.” I love classics and modern literary fiction. But I also read boatloads of non-fiction. And mysteries – especially vintage mysteries. And contemporary lit in Spanish, as well as translations from other languages.
When it came to picking a gift for the Leeswammes’ Literary Giveaway Blog Hop, I decided to let you decide. So I’m giving away one book by ANY AUTHOR that I have reviewed on Col Reads, as long as the cost is under US$25, the book is available through Book Depository (or Amazon if the winner is in the US), and the winner lives in a country where Book Depository delivers. There is a list of every book reviewed on Col Reads under the “Review Central” tab. But remember, you’re not limited to those books – any book written by one of the authors I’ve reviewed is on the table!
1. Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
2. You can participate as long as you live where Book Depository offers free delivery.
3. All you have to do is 1) be a follower and 2) leave a comment with your email address to enter.
4. You can enter the giveaways until June 29th. I will close the giveaway when I turn on my computer on June 30th (Eastern Daylight time).
5. Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
6. Each valid entrant will be assigned a number. The winning entry will be picked by random.org
7. I will notify the winners by email. The winner must answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
8. Have a great time discovering new blogs and thanks for participating.
I hope you enjoy the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop! Please make sure you check out these other participating blogs:
Literary Giveaway Blog Hop Participants: