Thursday, August 26, 2021

Make Book Club Lit Again: A Book of My Own Coming December 2021!

Make Book Club Lit Again Books

So what have I been doing when I should have been grading recently? I wrote a book! The book I looked for. The book that was sitting around in my head for years.

Make Book Club Lit Again is your guide to making book club better: four great book recommendations along with original recipes inspired by the books. Because when we eat with people and discuss ideas with them, we are also building networks and solidifying relationships.

My book journey started with a search for a book, and took a trip back to my roots at Georgetown University, where I enrolled in the Creators Institute under the direction of Eric Koester. If you have a book in your head -- or in your heart -- you should check it out!

My publishing journey will finish when my book is published in December 2021. It's available for pre-order now on IndieGoGo. Check it out!

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments. Thanks for taking the time to share! Col