Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Leeswammes' Guest for Book Bloggers Abroad!

Well, the end of the semester chaos has obviously kept me from my blogging "duties" for the past few weeks! But like most academics, if you give me a deadline I will do my best to meet it -- so I did manage to put together a guest blog -- on book blogging -- for Judith at Leeswammes. Judith blogs world literary fiction in the Netherlands, which is why I qualify as a "Book Blogger Abroad" over there.

With two trips to the Southwest in three weeks, I was able to read FOUR books, and blog ZERO. But I finished classes yesterday (Hip, Hip, Hooray!) and I plan to catch up in the next few days. New Year's Resolutions are looming, and finding time for more regular posts is definitely going to be at the top of my list for 2011. In the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season -- I actually feel like my holiday season is finally beginning!

Thanks to Leeswammes for sponsoring Book Bloggers Abroad, and especially for asking this newbie to participate!

4 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog, and wanted t wish you much fun with your blog and a happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Diane! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to have you on my blog, Col!

    Great that you finished classes so you can concentrate on other things, like Christmas and maybe your blog, too.

    Thanks for your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun, Judith. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments. Thanks for taking the time to share! Col