Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Ice in the Garden

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books. I have been meaning to participate for some time, and today I decided to jump in.

I love the tangle of garden in winter.



To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme bloggers are asked to post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on the Saturday Snapshot site. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. All she asks is that you don't post random photos that you find online.

7 comments:

  1. That is a pretty shot! I have been ignoring my garden because of the work I know that needs to be done in preparing it for next year. I haven't touched it since the plants started to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love shots like this. Love the contrast between the tangle and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this photo! I just love being artistic with my camera but rarely take time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to clean up the garden after it died back in autumn and the yard always looked so bare. One year I didn't get it done and it looked so much nicer to have color in the ice and snow. So now I leave it there!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments. Thanks for taking the time to share! Col